Give back to the community where your employees live and work! Through corporate memberships, customized sponsored programs and events, or sponsorship of local and traveling exhibitions, your company can reach hundreds of thousands of families each year—demonstrating and promoting the power of corporate citizenship at New York City’s most trusted venue for families. Together, we can keep hundreds of thousands of families connected to trusted resources, information and businesses that share a commitment to education, health and the environment, arts and culture, and the diversity of New York City.
At CMOM, you can reach new audiences by:
- Sponsoring daily, weekly and monthly programs, festivals, performances and special events for children and families
- Sponsoring an exhibit at the Museum
- Cause-related marketing through community outreach programs in NYC and nationally
- Corporate membership—Give your employees, clients and partners the gift of CMOM!
CMOM works with its corporate partners to maximize their brand identity and tailor programs to ensure visibility with our target audience, who include:
- An ethnically diverse audience of more than 370,000 people annually, and visitors from around the world
- Decision makers, such as public officials and business leaders, and CMOM’s network of more than 50 non-profit partners
- More than 1,000 educators, health, museum and library professionals through CMOM professional development programs
- 35,000 low-income children and families who experience the unique value of CMOM’s community programs each year
- Reach millions more through press, traveling exhibitions in target markets, release of new research and curricula, website and citywide and national outreach programs